Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food in Singapore



The culinary scene in Singapore was fantastic. With people from Malasya, Indonesia, China, Thailand and local Singaporing seafood coupled with a lot of Australian wine made for some good eats. My favorite was the pepper crab pictured here. You could go to local food markets, grab a table and try a ton of different things at once. Another favorite was corn ice cream that was really good too. I posted a picture of the unique snack in Singapore - including dried fish which is actually OK. Good thing I walked everywhere this weekend to make up for all the food!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I sooo wish I was there to eat all this great food with you!!! So glad you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember eating the crab when i went there for GIM.

    ReplyDelete