Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thai Massage

I have to write a post about my favorite pass time here in Thailand. Thai Massage is the local type of massage therapy. It is really inexpensive by US standards. For example, you can get an hour long foot massage at a nice place for $7. Of course, I get these all the time because there are places everywhere around the streets. In addition to foot massage, you can get the Thai Stretching massage which kind of hurts but you feel much better afterwards.

Also, there are these unique places to get facials. You can get a great quality facial for about $20. I have attached a photo of the facial studios which look like dentist offices.




Lastly, there is fish massage. I finally had the guts to try it yesterday. You put your feet into a tank of fish who eat the dead skin off. It was so scary, but I finally got used to it. The ladies in the shop laughed as I screamed out loud. They said the fish liked me and wanted to give me kisses. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment