Saturday, March 5, 2011

Motorcycles in Asia



Motorcycles, mopeds and everything in between are used every in Asia. This is of course particulaly interesting to me since accepting my job at Harley Davidson. But, I am consistantly amazed by how many there are and that they don't crash all the time. They are on sidewalks and often right next to each other. I have seen bikes that have bigger loads then a trunk of a car, including live animals in cages. I have also seem people walking their dog while riding a motorcycle. Most notably was a group of business men conducting a meeting while riding in a row. The scary part is trying to cross the street because there are no traffic lights and you have to just walk out into traffic while facing many bikes speading toward you. This has all been a very good learning experience for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment