Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Travel Buddies

I wanted to send a shout out to all of the people whom I was fortunate enough to travel with. This trip was filled with opportunities to travel with others. I am grateful to have had such wonderful company. It is always good to become even better friends through travel.

Adrienne & Ben - We hung out almost every day for two months. We were in every class together, went to dinner every night and lived in the same building. We got along so great and I feel I have two really wonderful friends now. Thanks for a great trip and I can't wait to hang out in Evanston.

Tiffany - We went to Singapore, Nepal and The Philippines together. What a blast! So great to get to know you and looking forward to more fun times this spring!


Everyone from Sasin, UNC, Duke & Kellogg. It was great to get to know you or get to know you better. I hope we can stay in touch!  I am sure I will see most of you at the Keg, just like last night.



John, June, Kevin and Brad - Thanks for coming to visit me! I am so lucky to have such great friends to fly around the world and see me. Thanks to June for all the translations and for the wonderful hospitality of your family. We had a wonderful time because of it. I can't thank you guys enough.

Laura - We had such a great time in Japan.What a trip! I think we will remember it for the rest or our lives. Thanks for making it a reality!

Love you all! Thanks for making my trip a fantastic one. Sincerely, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment