Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You!

I wanted to send out a thank you to all of my friends and family who have supported me during this trip. Thank you for all of the well wishes and welcomes back. I missed everyone so much! So, it is great to be home and catch up with everyone. Thank you for all your love and support.

And, to my parents, Bryn & Cindi, Jim & Cheri - Thank you so much for your love and support during my trip. You never question why someone needs to move to Asia. You are always excited for me and were the most avid followers of my blog. Thank you so much! I love you.

And, to Kevin - Very few husbands would let their wives leave them for three months during the cold of winter. Especially while you stayed home and worked to pay for my trip. You never complained. If fact, you were always so happy for me. You told me when I got home how happy you were for me during this time. I feel so lucky to have someone like you in my life. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment